Saturday, May 5, 2012

Departure

This is it! Last night we had one final workshop with all the Plus 3 students. It was great to see everyone and learn where they're traveling to. Aside from our Plus 3 group going to Chile, students are going to Germany, China, and Vietnam. Each group had to perform a skit that demonstrated improper etiquette and professional behavior and it was interesting to see what is culturally acceptable in each country.  After the workshop all the students headed to Chile went to dinner together, the first of many meals we'll share over the next few weeks.

In about two hours we'll be leaving for the airport and taking our flight down to Miami and from there an overnight flight to Santiago! I am so excited be in Chile; I've been abroad before but I've never been to South America so this experience will be completely different. I can't wait to be immersed in the Chilean culture and see everything I can while we're in there.

The next time I write it will be from Chile!



No comments:

Post a Comment